Hello, my bucket list friends! It it time to take a look back at this year’s summer bucket list and see how many items I actually managed to cross off. I did a lot of fun things this summer so even if my score is low I still enjoyed my summer so let’s get to it.
Summer bucket list 2022 !
1. Cross three items off my regular bucket list. Yes! I crossed off #233 go to Denver, #292 visit the Denver art museum, and #72 tweet 10000 times!
2. Buy flip flops at Old Navy – yes ! I bought a super cute pair during my summer shopping spree!
3. Go swimming three or more times – yes! I went swimming four times this summer!
4. Go on a summer shopping spree – yes! I had so much fun shopping at Dollar Tree and the mall.
5. Go to a zoo I’ve never been to before – yes! I went to the Denver zoo while on vacation in June.
6. Go to an art museum – yes! I went to the Denver art museum! I really loved it.
7. Go to a concert – yes! I went to see Point of Grace and it was so much fun!
8. Tie-dye something – Nope
9. Go on a weekend getaway – yes ! For my birthday I explored point Reyes and we stayed overnight in a hotel.
10. Go to a thrift store I’ve never been to before. – yes! During my birthday weekend we stopped at a Goodwill location that had a never visited before.
11. Go eat at a restaurant I’ve never been to before. – Yes! I went to Smoky mountain pizzeria and grill in Idaho that I had never been to before. I believe there were two other restaurants I went to this summer that I had never been to before.
12. Draw a summer picture – yes! I love the way this year’s summer picture!
13. Read a summer themed book – nope
14. Read 10 books during the summer months – nope
15. Watch a movie that takes place in the summer – nope
16. Do a paid voice acting job – nope
17. Go to the beach three or more times – yes! I visited my favorite local beach twice and I went to a beach during my birthday weekend. I also briefly went down to the beach when I visited Monterey.
18. Get a new tattoo – nope
19. Go to an amusement park I’ve never been to before – Yes! I had to edit this post because I forgot about the theme parks I visited in Colorado.
20. Do a summer themed self timer photoshoot – nope
21. Get my nails done – nope
22. Play mini golf – nope
23. Go to a water park – nope
24. Go to yogurtland yes! I loved making a beautiful cup of frozen yogurt!
25. Make a plush animal at Build a Bear Workshop – Yes! During my summer shopping spree I made a plus fox at Build a Bear Workshop.
26. Go see a movie in theaters – nope
27. Go on a scavenger hunt – nope
28. Make a summer 2022 play list – nope
29. Do a summer art project yes! – I did a Fourth of July coloring art kit this summer.
30. Make play dough – nope.
Score 16/ 30
It looks like I was able to do one more than half of the items on my summer bucket list this year. I’m actually ok with that because 15 things for three months is a lot. Thank you for reading! I hope you had a great summer!
Rock On- Christina Epperly