Hello, my bucket list friends! Before I officially move on from summer I need to revisit my summer bucket list! I’m curious to see how many items I crossed off because I didn’t really keep track. Without further delay let’s get to it!
Summer bucket list 2021
1. Ride three carousels – Done! I actually road four carousels this summer! I road one in Utah, one at a local park, one at the LA zoo, and one at Happy Hollow.
2. Go swimming at least three times – Nope. I only went swimming once this summer. At the hotel pool in Utah.
3. Visit two different zoos Done! I went to the zoo in Utah and Los Angeles. I also visited my local zoo.
4. Have a mall day – Done. I made a cute plush cat at Build a Bear workshop that day too!
5. Get another tattoo nope didn’t happen.
6. See a movie in theaters Done! My mom and I saw Jungle Cruise!
7. Buy flip flops at Old Navy – Done! I got a cute pair of leopard print flip flops during my mall day.
8. Have a sleepover – nope
9. Cross five or more things off my regular bucket list – Done! I crossed five things off in Los Angeles!
10. Go to a concert – nope
11. Do a 5k – nope
12. Find an item at the thrift store that I had when I was a kid. – I got some things such as books and beanie babies that I may have had as a kid but I don’t remember for sure.
13. Take a picture with a celebrity – Nope. I was hoping this would happen when I was in Los Angeles but it didn’t.
14. Make a summer build a bear Done! Did this during my mall day.
15. Read five or more books – nope
16.Make a no bake cake – nope
17. Tie-dye – No, I bought the supplies but never got around to it.
18. Go on a scavenger hunt – Nope
19. Go to yogurt land – Done! Crossed this one off on my mall day. We went and got yogurt after shopping!
20 draw a summer picture – Done! I’m so glad I remembered to draw one this year.
It looks like I crossed nine things off my summer bucket list this year! I’m pretty happy with that!
Thanks for reading. Rock On- Christina Epperly
2 thoughts on “Summer bucket list 2021. How did I do ?”
You are inspiring me to make a bucket list 🙂.
You should! They are so much fun!