Hello, my bucket list friends ! It’s hard for me to believe that it already November. I don’t have any big plans this month but things have gotten off to a pretty good start and I can’t wait to tell you all about it ! Here are 5 awesome things that have happened in November so far .
Early November fun and happy things
Finding a Lisa Frank paint kit at a thrift store – My mom and I were looking around a local thrift shop and I found this amazing Lisa Frank paint kit at a really good price and I just had to get it . The next day after I got it , I had a really fun time painting I loved using the stamps .
2.Going to see the Nutcracker and the Four Realms – I’ve wanted to see this movie ever since I saw a preview for it . The day after it came out I got to see it and it didn’t disappoint ! It was a fun adventure movie and I recommend going to see it .
3.Peppermint is everywhere ! – As wrote about in another blog post (you can read it here ) I love peppermint ! I keep seeing so many fun peppermint treats . I love getting peppermint mochas from Starbucks and this year I’ve discovered peppermint drumsticks ! I can’t wait to see what other peppermint treats I will try this year .
4. New laptop! – I’m so excited to announce that I finally got a new laptop ! Mine broke earlier this year and I’ve been missing having one so much ! I’m so happy to have one again!
5. A very cute squirrel ate my pumpkin – Last month I got a pumpkin and a squirrel has been eating it . I actually saw the squirrel next to the pumpkin today it was so cute ! I’m happy that I could provide a treat for the squirrel !
Hello, my bucket list friends as some of you know I love summer and I don’t really like fall so I’m fighting back with a summer themed fall bucket list ! Fall bucket lists usually consist of things like drinking hot cider , going on hay rides , going to the pumpkin patch and jumping into a pile of leaves but my list is focused around keeping the summer fun alive even in fall ! Now I’m not saying I won’t do fall like things but my goal is to do summer themed things during fall . This is all in good fun so please don’t take this too seriously fall lovers ! It’s going to be so much fun to do fun summer activities during the not so fun fall .The list starts on September 22nd !
go out for frozen yogurt or ice cream
watch a movie that takes place during summer time
wear flip flops at least 10 different times
go see at least 3 movies
color a summer themed coloring page
buy a summer clothing item such as a tank top or summer dress
Hello ,my bucket list friends ! I hope you are all having a great month . I really love writing this blog and I want to publish more posts each month so I thought it would be fun to make a list of the reasons why having a bucket list is awesome because I’m surprised that many people don’t have one !
Reasons to have a bucket list
keeping your dreams in sight – Let’s face it life is busy and it is easy to lose sight of the things that you want most in life . A bucket list is the perfect thing to keep you focused on your dreams .
2. It’s a great way to face your fears – Having things written down is great way to remember to get things done . If you want to face some of your fears write them down on your list . Seeing them written down can be great motivation to make your fears a thing of the past and imagine how great you will feel when you cross that item off .
3. discovering new dreams – As I looked for list items ,I found some cool things to add to my list that I probably would have never thought of on my own . By making a bucket list I discovered some cool things that I got excited about . My list helps me to dream big and discover new goals .
4. Going on great adventures with great people – I love getting the help of my family and friends to cross items of my list . Crossing items off your list can be wonderful way to make some lasting memories with your loved ones .
5. Bucket lists are fun ! – I enjoy having a bucket list for many reasons but really they are a lot of fun ! I have created so many great memories by crossing items off my list . There are somethings that were a lot fun that I may not have done if I didn’t have my list .
I hope this inspired you to make a list of your own !
Hello, my bucket list friends ! Like a lot of people I love watching Netflix ! Netflix is pretty good when comes to making its own orignal content . I thought it would be fun to share with you my top five favorite Netflix original series but before we get into my top five list here are my honorable mentions .
1, Alexa and Katie – The reason that is show is not on my top five is because I have only watched a few episodes but I would already recommend watching this story of friendship, strength , and hope . This series follows teenagers Alexa and Katie as they prepare to take on the world of high school . Things are a bit complicated for the two best friends because Alexa has been battling cancer and Katie is one of the few people who know it .
2. Shot in the Dark – This show focuses on two things that I love , journalism and the city of LA. This series follows journalists as they work to capture footage to sell to news stations . This a very exciting show that keeps you wondering what is going to happen next .
3. Last Chance U – Some of you may know that I love to see people working towards their dreams and this show really captures that . The series focuses on a football team at a community college. The players struggle with a wide range of issues as they hope to be drafted by high-ranking college teams .
4, Girls incarcerated ( young and locked up ) – This documentary series take us to jail a place that no teen girl wants to be. This series is an eye-opening emotional roller coaster ride into the lives of some teen girls struggling with a wide verity of problems . It is a wild ride as you cheer them on through their ups and downs and some even return back home .
Ok now let’s get to the list and we are going to go backwards !
5. Nailed It – This new series is great if you are looking to watch something that is fun and light-hearted . Yes, it is a baking show but it is a baking show were everyday people try to recreate professional cakes and other baked goods . It is a fun and simple show that would be perfect for families to watch together .
4.Fuller House – One of America’s favorite sitcom families returns for a fun and laugh filled reboot of the classic show . With DJ. as a widow and a mom of three boys she is back in her childhood home along with Kimmy and Stephanie who have come to help her raise her three boys . Kimmy also brings her teen daughter with her . Creating a whole new generation of kids growing up in the house we all know and love . Now this show did take me longer to watch then some others on this list so I wouldn’t recommend it for binge watching but it a fun family show with plenty of laughs to go around .
3. Green house academy – This may look like a run of the mill teenage drama at first glance but it so much more than that ! It is a thrilling and exciting mystery as we watch two siblings struggle to adjust to a new boarding school and discover the truth of what really happened to their mother . This show that had me hooked quickly and kept surprising me with almost every episode . If you have time to binge watch this might be just the show you are looking for .
2. Free Rein – This show reminds me a lot of the saddle clubs show that I used to watch in my pre teen and early teen years . It is must for horse lovers and mystery lovers alike . The show focuses on a young teen girl discovering her love for horses but she soon discovers that there is more than ridding lessons going on at the stable by her grandpa’s house . It can move slow at times but overall it is a wonderful story that is addicting once you get in to it . If you enjoyed the Saddle Club this is a show you should take a look at .
Lost and Found music studios – This show is amazing and I really hope there is another season . This show focuses on a music studio for teens wh are exploring a career in the music industry . This show has a lot of focus on following your dreams . It is pretty fast paced and easy to watch . It has many different story lines to keep your attention and will have you cheering on the success of the lost and found kids!
I hope you all enjoyed this top five list happy Netflix watching !
Hello ,my bucket list friends and happy late Valentine’s day ! On Valentine’s day I posted a video on my YouTube channel ( you can Watch it HERE) in the video I listed my top 5 reasons why it is amazing to be single . I wanted to publish a blog post to go along with my video but my laptop decided to die so I was unable to get the post up until now ,so without further delay here is my blog post on why it is amazing to be single !
5 reasons why it is amazing to be single !
Freedom – When you are single it is easier to make big or sometimes even small life choices . If you get an opportunity to move away and work your dream job or go on a long-term trip in another country it is a lot easier to say yes when you are single . When you are in a relationship you make life choices together . Being single allows you to make choices independently.
Self discovery – When you are single you have more time and energy to focus on growing as a person . When you are with someone so much time is put into working on your relationship that sometimes people don’t have the opportunity to explore who they are . This can cause people to grow apart and can even end relationships. Being single gives you the time to really discover who you are and decide what you want out of life.
Way less Drama – When you’re single there tends to be less stress to deal with . Some people who are in relationships are always arguing about something . Getting in to disagreements is apart of life but it seems to happen more to people who are in relationships . I like living a low stress life and being single makes that easier to accomplish.
Less obligations – In a relationship there are a lot of obligations such as buying gifts for birthdays and valentines day , celebrating your anniversary, remembering when all those dates are , having two families to spend holidays with and pressure to return phone calls and texts as soon as possible . When your single you usually don’t have to decide where to go for holidays and there are less dates to remember and less gifts to buy .
5. Growing your circle of friends – Being single gives you more time and desire to meet new people and explore your interests . When your single you have more time to grow your circle of friends and you don’t have to worry about your partner disapproving who you chose to hangout with .
So, there you have it my top 5 reasons why it is amazing to be single . Wether you are single or in a relationship I hope you are enjoying it !