Hello, my bucket list friends! I hope you all had an amazing Labor day weekend! I spent the holiday weekend in Idaho for a family reunion. It was really great to have everyone all together again. It had been years since everyone was all together. It felt like old times. We had a family photoshoot together and it was so much. It was a weekend filled with laughter, good food, and some adventure as well. In addition to spending time with many different family members, I went thrift shopping at a thrift store that we don’t have locally. My favorite thing that I got while thrift shopping was a Barbie puzzle from the 90s. I also went river rafting on the Boise River. I had a fun time going river rafting. I found this rafting trip to be very relaxing! There were a lot of dogs playing in the river, they were all so cute! This was my second time going River rafting and I hope I get to do it again someday. It was a fun trip to Idaho and I hope to make to back soon!
Hello, my bucket list friends! Well I’m finally getting around to posting part two of last weekend’s road trip. Our big adventure for the next day of our road trip was going river rafting. This was my first time ever going river rafting and I was a little nervous but excited at the same time. It was scary at some parts but I enjoyed it overall. There was a photographer that got some great pictures of us! That night we went to Black Bear Diner and I got some fun pictures there too.
Hello, my bucket list friends! This weekend I went on a family road trip. It was a big adventure and I can’t wait to tell you more about it so here we go! My adventure started on Friday after work. When we began the drive up to Redding it took about four hours. We made a stop for dinner. After dinner we went straight to the hotel to get some sleep. We had a big day ahead of us. On Saturday we started off our day with a tour of the Shasta caverns. After driving and parking we had to take a boat and a bus to get to the caverns. I had a fun time on the boat. Once we got to the caverns I was amazed at how beautiful they were! I felt like an explorer as I walked around the caverns taking pictures. If you ever get the chance to check it out I highly recommend it! After exploring the caverns it was time to explore the gift shop. I got some fun things at the gift shop including a hat and a magnet. Are next adventure was at McArthur-Burney Falls Memorial State Park. It was hard to get to because there were so many people there. It took a long time to get in. Also finding a parking spot seemed impossible. My mom and I went to look at the falls while my dad looked for a parking spot. I didn’t think that we would be able to enjoy the park altogether. However eventually we were able to find a parking space and go explore all together. We looked at the beautiful waterfall and then took a hike around the waterfall. There were so many people looking at the waterfall that it was overwhelming for me. I could understand why there was so many people there it was such a beautiful place and it was also a holiday weekend. However after we looked at the waterfall and and started on our hike, we noticed that there were not near as many people around. The hike was relaxing and enjoyable. After the hike we went to the store that they have at the park. I got some great souvenirs including a teddy bear and a snow globe. When we got back to Redding, we stopped at the Goodwill. I found some great things while shopping at Goodwill. Some of my favorites include a Barbie doll from 1997, a Barbie car, and lots of Mary-Kate and Ashley books. It was truly an adventure filled day! Thanks for reading
Hello, my bucket list friends! I’ve been meaning to write this post all week. On Sunday I had the best dinner of my life! My family and I went to this restaurant called Grand View. As the name suggests the views are something to write home about! Everything about this restaurant is beautiful. Now, the food somehow managed to be just as good as the veiws. After going over our choices,we decided to do the tasting menu. At first I didn’t think I’d be able to do it because I’m a vegetarian. However the amazing staff members told me that it would be no problem to do the tasting menu for a vegetarian. I was excited to see what food I would get to try. Each course that they brought was a wonderful surprise. This was the fanciest food that I have ever had. It was so amazing! The tasting menu allowed me to try things that I normally wouldn’t order like beats. I felt like an A- list celebrity that night. I couldn’t help but think that this is what celebrities must eat like!
Hello, my bucket list friends ! Like a lot of people I love watching Netflix ! Netflix is pretty good when comes to making its own orignal content . I thought it would be fun to share with you my top five favorite Netflix original series but before we get into my top five list here are my honorable mentions .
1, Alexa and Katie – The reason that is show is not on my top five is because I have only watched a few episodes but I would already recommend watching this story of friendship, strength , and hope . This series follows teenagers Alexa and Katie as they prepare to take on the world of high school . Things are a bit complicated for the two best friends because Alexa has been battling cancer and Katie is one of the few people who know it .
2. Shot in the Dark – This show focuses on two things that I love , journalism and the city of LA. This series follows journalists as they work to capture footage to sell to news stations . This a very exciting show that keeps you wondering what is going to happen next .
3. Last Chance U – Some of you may know that I love to see people working towards their dreams and this show really captures that . The series focuses on a football team at a community college. The players struggle with a wide range of issues as they hope to be drafted by high-ranking college teams .
4, Girls incarcerated ( young and locked up ) – This documentary series take us to jail a place that no teen girl wants to be. This series is an eye-opening emotional roller coaster ride into the lives of some teen girls struggling with a wide verity of problems . It is a wild ride as you cheer them on through their ups and downs and some even return back home .
Ok now let’s get to the list and we are going to go backwards !
5. Nailed It – This new series is great if you are looking to watch something that is fun and light-hearted . Yes, it is a baking show but it is a baking show were everyday people try to recreate professional cakes and other baked goods . It is a fun and simple show that would be perfect for families to watch together .
4.Fuller House – One of America’s favorite sitcom families returns for a fun and laugh filled reboot of the classic show . With DJ. as a widow and a mom of three boys she is back in her childhood home along with Kimmy and Stephanie who have come to help her raise her three boys . Kimmy also brings her teen daughter with her . Creating a whole new generation of kids growing up in the house we all know and love . Now this show did take me longer to watch then some others on this list so I wouldn’t recommend it for binge watching but it a fun family show with plenty of laughs to go around .
3. Green house academy – This may look like a run of the mill teenage drama at first glance but it so much more than that ! It is a thrilling and exciting mystery as we watch two siblings struggle to adjust to a new boarding school and discover the truth of what really happened to their mother . This show that had me hooked quickly and kept surprising me with almost every episode . If you have time to binge watch this might be just the show you are looking for .
2. Free Rein – This show reminds me a lot of the saddle clubs show that I used to watch in my pre teen and early teen years . It is must for horse lovers and mystery lovers alike . The show focuses on a young teen girl discovering her love for horses but she soon discovers that there is more than ridding lessons going on at the stable by her grandpa’s house . It can move slow at times but overall it is a wonderful story that is addicting once you get in to it . If you enjoyed the Saddle Club this is a show you should take a look at .
Lost and Found music studios – This show is amazing and I really hope there is another season . This show focuses on a music studio for teens wh are exploring a career in the music industry . This show has a lot of focus on following your dreams . It is pretty fast paced and easy to watch . It has many different story lines to keep your attention and will have you cheering on the success of the lost and found kids!
I hope you all enjoyed this top five list happy Netflix watching !