Hello, my bucket list friends ! Valentine’s day 2019 was my fourth day of TMS treatments. Hold on tight as I tell you about day 4 !
TMS day 4 ( Valentine’s day)
Day four ! It was so close to the end of the week ! Plus it was Valentine’s day and my mom was coming to pick me up and were going to get frozen yogurt ! The thoughts of seeing my mom and frozen yogurt kept me excited for that night. The day of treatments were the same as the days before. I was very used to the treatments by day four . Every hour I went and got my TMS treatments and then I went back to my office and hung out . While I was in my office I decided to challenge my OCD again. Things were going pretty well I wasn’t listening to OCD’s orders any more so I went for it . I went on to YouTube and I watched a horror movie trailer then I watched a countdown about horror movies and I didn’t freak out ! Before I began the TMS a trailer for a horror movie popped up on one of my social media feeds I could only make it through a few seconds before closing the ad . Now let me make this clear I don’t like horror movies and I’m not gonna become a big fan of them but with my OCD I can get very easily upset if I see an ad for one . It can raise my anxiety levels and even make me angry . Now I’m able to work on getting myself use to seeing those kinds of ads with out getting upset. After the TMS sessions were done for the day my mom picked me up. First we went to Whole Foods then we got some Frozen Yogurt at Pink Berry. It was a great way to end another long day of TMS .
Rock On – Christina Epperly
Hello ,my bucket list friends and happy late Valentine’s day ! On Valentine’s day I posted a video on my YouTube channel ( you can Watch it HERE) in the video I listed my top 5 reasons why it is amazing to be single . I wanted to publish a blog post to go along with my video but my laptop decided to die so I was unable to get the post up until now ,so without further delay here is my blog post on why it is amazing to be single !
5 reasons why it is amazing to be single !
- Freedom – When you are single it is easier to make big or sometimes even small life choices . If you get an opportunity to move away and work your dream job or go on a long-term trip in another country it is a lot easier to say yes when you are single . When you are in a relationship you make life choices together . Being single allows you to make choices independently.
- Self discovery – When you are single you have more time and energy to focus on growing as a person . When you are with someone so much time is put into working on your relationship that sometimes people don’t have the opportunity to explore who they are . This can cause people to grow apart and can even end relationships. Being single gives you the time to really discover who you are and decide what you want out of life.
- Way less Drama – When you’re single there tends to be less stress to deal with . Some people who are in relationships are always arguing about something . Getting in to disagreements is apart of life but it seems to happen more to people who are in relationships . I like living a low stress life and being single makes that easier to accomplish.
- Less obligations – In a relationship there are a lot of obligations such as buying gifts for birthdays and valentines day , celebrating your anniversary, remembering when all those dates are , having two families to spend holidays with and pressure to return phone calls and texts as soon as possible . When your single you usually don’t have to decide where to go for holidays and there are less dates to remember and less gifts to buy .
5. Growing your circle of friends – Being single gives you more time and desire to meet new people and explore your interests . When your single you have more time to grow your circle of friends and you don’t have to worry about your partner disapproving who you chose to hangout with .
So, there you have it my top 5 reasons why it is amazing to be single . Wether you are single or in a relationship I hope you are enjoying it !
Rock on – Christina Epperly