Hello,my bucket list friends! Happy new year! 2021 is here and that means it’s time to set some new goals. My main focus for this year is to slow down and try to not get caught up in the fast-paced environment that I live in. Cheers to slowing down.
1. Read 50 books . I finished my Goodreads challenge of reading 25 books for 2020. This year I’m going to aim for 50 this year.
2. Take more baths . I useally take showers because they are quicker but baths are much more relaxing.
3. Use 5 new bath bombs! I love bath bombs and I want to discover new ones that I love.
4. Start freelance writing- I love writing and I really want to start writing on different websites.
5. Cross five things off my bucket list ! I crossed nine items of in 2020. I gonna aim for 5 this year!
Hello, my bucket list friends. It’s a new year, so that means it is time for some new goals . This year I’m hopping to focus on reducing stress and reducing debt . I also have a few smaller goals that I want to accomplish this year. So let’s get to it
New years goals 2019
Decrease my dairy and sugar consumption
When it comes to my diet there are two things that stand out to me . Number one wanting to move towards a vegan lifestyle and number two wanting to decrease the amount of sugar that I’m eating . I have a feeling that 2019 is the perfect year to start these changes .
pay off two of my three credit cards
I have three credit cards that need to get paid off . A similar item was in my goals last year but I did not succeed so I’m looking forward focusing on decreasing my debt this year
Get a day planer and use it
I got one of Christmas and I’ve already started using it so I’m off to a good start
Use my essential oil diffuser
I got one a while ago but I haven’t set it up yet. Essential oils are great for reducing stress and that is one of my main focuses this year.
Get back in to WWE
I’ve been a WWE fan for many years but when I went to massage school I stopped watching it and I haven’t got back into it yet. I want to go back to being the WWE fan I used to be .
Use twitter more often
One of my bucket list items is to tweet 10,000 times so I need to step it up . I also want to live tweet during WWE shows like I use to.
Use coloring for stress relief
I’m going to do my very best to reduce stress this year and coloring has helped me in the past I just need to do it more often .
Get to my goal credit score
This year feels like a good year to get this done !
Cross 12 things off my bucket list this year
A dozen items in one year ? sounds like a great challenge to me !