Hello ,my bucket list friends ! I hope you are all having a great month . I really love writing this blog and I want to publish more posts each month so I thought it would be fun to make a list of the reasons why having a bucket list is awesome because I’m surprised that many people don’t have one !
Reasons to have a bucket list
- keeping your dreams in sight – Let’s face it life is busy and it is easy to lose sight of the things that you want most in life . A bucket list is the perfect thing to keep you focused on your dreams .
2. It’s a great way to face your fears – Having things written down is great way to remember to get things done . If you want to face some of your fears write them down on your list . Seeing them written down can be great motivation to make your fears a thing of the past and imagine how great you will feel when you cross that item off .
3. discovering new dreams – As I looked for list items ,I found some cool things to add to my list that I probably would have never thought of on my own . By making a bucket list I discovered some cool things that I got excited about . My list helps me to dream big and discover new goals .
4. Going on great adventures with great people – I love getting the help of my family and friends to cross items of my list . Crossing items off your list can be wonderful way to make some lasting memories with your loved ones .
5. Bucket lists are fun ! – I enjoy having a bucket list for many reasons but really they are a lot of fun ! I have created so many great memories by crossing items off my list . There are somethings that were a lot fun that I may not have done if I didn’t have my list .
I hope this inspired you to make a list of your own !
Rock on – Christina Epperly