Hello, my bucket list, friends! We are now at the beginning of 2023! Before we move on to 2023 goals, let’s see how I did in 2022!
2022 goal results
1. Cross 10 things off my bucket list – I didn’t cross off ten items, but I got pretty close by crossing 8 items off my list!
2. Do a paid voice-over job – No, but I’m hopeful that this will become a reality in 2023!
3. Complete my voice acting training – yes, I did do this!
4. Go on a summer vacation . Yes, I went to Colorado in June and Idaho in July and a quick trip for my birthday in August.
5. Get a new tattoo – No, this didn’t happen.
6. Spend some time in LA – Yes, I did this in December!
7. See a friend at least once a month – I don’t think it was every every month I should have kept better track of this.
8. Publish 12 or more posts on Vocal Media – Yes, I published more than 12 this year!
9. Read in my Bible at least once a week – unfortunately, no.
10. Get four or more massages – I’m not sure how many I got this year but did get some.
11. Do a room tour blog post – Nope, it didn’t happen.
12. Make 12 or more Instagram reels – Yes! I made a bunch of reels this year.
13. Do another self timer photo shoot – Yes, I had fun with the camera timer this year. I took some great photos of me in one of my Alice Cooper outfits.
14. Read 50 books – No, I read 18 books this year.
15. Go swimming 5 or more times – I may have crossed this one off, but I’m not sure.
Now, it is time for my 2023 goals!
My 2023 goals!
1. Cross 10 items off of my bucket list
2. Go on a cruise
3. Visit a state that I have never been to before
4. Get my voice acting website set up
5. Do at least five paid voice-over jobs
6. Read 50 books
7. Stretch regularly
8. Stop over spending
9. Read the Bible regularly
10. Attend church regularly
12. spend lots of time with family and friends
13. Cook more microwave less
14. Write and post 20 short stories
15. Do arts and crafts at least one a month
16. Ride a carousel I’ve never ridden before
17. Make 20 or more Instagram reels
18. Go to an amusement park. I’ve never been to before
19. Apply for reality TV and game shows
20. Go to the movies three or more times
There you have it, my goals for the new year!
Thanks for reading!
Rock On – Christina Epperly