Hello, my bucket list friends! I recently downloaded this photo editing app called polish. It’s so much fun! They offer all kinds of backgrounds stickers and more! If you want to have fun with your photos I recommend giving this app a try! Here are some of my creations.
Hello, my bucket list friends! I love watching fun youtube videos and not too long ago one of my favorite video creators did a video where they took self timer photos. ( You can watch it HERE) I really liked the idea of taking self timer photos so I decided to try it out for myself. I can’t wait to show you the fun photos I took so let’s get to it!
Self timer photoshoot challenge !
For my first self timer photo shoot I decided to cover my bed with stuffed animals! I loved the way I set everything up but doing this photoshoot was harder then I thought it would be. I thought I had a tripod that would work with my phone but it turns out I didn’t so I put my phone on a stack of books. I had fun coming up with different poses but I did get tired of having to reset the timer. Even with those challenges I’m happy with the way the photos turned out. Here are three of my favorites!
For my next photoshoot I decided to head outside to my deck. The weather was perfect for photos and I had a fun time choosing different spots on my deck to take photos from. Here are three of my favorite outdoor photos!
For my last photoshoot I decided to take photos in the car. I had my neighbor’s dog with me that day so I included him in the photos . It was hard to get him to look at the camera but he is cute no matter what direction he is looking in ! Here are three of my favorites!
There you have it my self timer photoshoot challenge! Overall this was fun to do and definitely worth trying!
Hello, my bucket list friends ! Like a lot of people I love watching Netflix ! Netflix is pretty good when comes to making its own orignal content . I thought it would be fun to share with you my top five favorite Netflix original series but before we get into my top five list here are my honorable mentions .
1, Alexa and Katie – The reason that is show is not on my top five is because I have only watched a few episodes but I would already recommend watching this story of friendship, strength , and hope . This series follows teenagers Alexa and Katie as they prepare to take on the world of high school . Things are a bit complicated for the two best friends because Alexa has been battling cancer and Katie is one of the few people who know it .
2. Shot in the Dark – This show focuses on two things that I love , journalism and the city of LA. This series follows journalists as they work to capture footage to sell to news stations . This a very exciting show that keeps you wondering what is going to happen next .
3. Last Chance U – Some of you may know that I love to see people working towards their dreams and this show really captures that . The series focuses on a football team at a community college. The players struggle with a wide range of issues as they hope to be drafted by high-ranking college teams .
4, Girls incarcerated ( young and locked up ) – This documentary series take us to jail a place that no teen girl wants to be. This series is an eye-opening emotional roller coaster ride into the lives of some teen girls struggling with a wide verity of problems . It is a wild ride as you cheer them on through their ups and downs and some even return back home .
Ok now let’s get to the list and we are going to go backwards !
5. Nailed It – This new series is great if you are looking to watch something that is fun and light-hearted . Yes, it is a baking show but it is a baking show were everyday people try to recreate professional cakes and other baked goods . It is a fun and simple show that would be perfect for families to watch together .
4.Fuller House – One of America’s favorite sitcom families returns for a fun and laugh filled reboot of the classic show . With DJ. as a widow and a mom of three boys she is back in her childhood home along with Kimmy and Stephanie who have come to help her raise her three boys . Kimmy also brings her teen daughter with her . Creating a whole new generation of kids growing up in the house we all know and love . Now this show did take me longer to watch then some others on this list so I wouldn’t recommend it for binge watching but it a fun family show with plenty of laughs to go around .
3. Green house academy – This may look like a run of the mill teenage drama at first glance but it so much more than that ! It is a thrilling and exciting mystery as we watch two siblings struggle to adjust to a new boarding school and discover the truth of what really happened to their mother . This show that had me hooked quickly and kept surprising me with almost every episode . If you have time to binge watch this might be just the show you are looking for .
2. Free Rein – This show reminds me a lot of the saddle clubs show that I used to watch in my pre teen and early teen years . It is must for horse lovers and mystery lovers alike . The show focuses on a young teen girl discovering her love for horses but she soon discovers that there is more than ridding lessons going on at the stable by her grandpa’s house . It can move slow at times but overall it is a wonderful story that is addicting once you get in to it . If you enjoyed the Saddle Club this is a show you should take a look at .
Lost and Found music studios – This show is amazing and I really hope there is another season . This show focuses on a music studio for teens wh are exploring a career in the music industry . This show has a lot of focus on following your dreams . It is pretty fast paced and easy to watch . It has many different story lines to keep your attention and will have you cheering on the success of the lost and found kids!
I hope you all enjoyed this top five list happy Netflix watching !